Now I don't know about you... But I love a soft flavoursome cookie. This is an absolute delight!!! It has amazing pockets of sweet raspberry mixed with the smooth creamy texture of the White chocolate. These are fabulous warm or cold. And ladies... trust me when I say it keeps those hormonal cravings at bay..Say no more LOL...
The raspberry and chocolate have a classic and timeless flavour. The family will absolutely love them, young and old. Impress your friends family and peers!!! And here is how it's done...
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt (scant)
6 tablespoons butter, softened
6 tablespoons cream cheese softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup white chocolate chopped finely or chocolate chips
1 cup frozen raspberries (not the ones in syrup, the ones that are flash frozen whole)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees gas mark 4
- Line baking sheets with the parchment paper
- In a small bowl, sift the flour and salt then set aside
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter until pale, add cream cheese and beat until light and fluffy. Add the sugar, beat until well combined. then mix in the egg and flavourings. Make sure eggs are room temp.
- Beat in flour until just combined
- Add chocolate and give it a good stir. Then add the frozen raspberries. Keep them frozen as its easier and means you can increase the baking time slightly.
- Use a medium scoop and drop onto prepared pans
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until slightly brown around the edges
This recipe makes 16-18 cookies.
Now wow your peeps ;)
or eat them all to yourself...thats what I did ;) hehe